Balanced nutrient diet to get rid of belly fat
Keeping your calories in check together with doing your exercises regularly will be the way for you to have that chiseled, flat sexy tummy. Approximately 3500 calories makes one pound of fat going by the analogy you should not attempt to reduce fat more than 2lbs. a week. You can learn more about it in this article: losing weight by counting calories needed per day.
A jumpstart for flat belly diet is to include carbohydrate and protein rich items such as oatmeal, beans, green vegetables sprouted cereals, peas apples and leafy vegetables in your daily meals. Cutting down fat-rich beef and fried items and addition of more vegetables not only help reduce fat but also keeps the system more disease resistant.
Regular exercises that slim down your belly
To lose stomach fat for a sexy flat tummy, lower ab crunches, abdominal exercises in pool or other stomach exercises is perfect. Don’t try to do the workout for more than 45 minutes a day normally. As for weight training, carefully pick up weights that you can handle for not more than 25-30 repetitions.
Lower ab crunches
Crunches are not hard to perform, and if performed correctly, are very effective for toning those abs. Here is a step by step breakdown on how do you do abdominal crunches for sexy flat tummy the proper way.
- Lie flat on your back on the floor with your legs bent to about a 90-degree angle with both your rear and your feet flat on the floor.
- Put your hands behind your head making sure not to overlap your fingers. You can make your hands into fists so you do not pull up on the back of your neck.
- Next, choose a spot on the ceiling exactly above you. This should be performed in order to make certain that you don’t bend your neck throughout the duration of the movement. Keep your eyes on this spot! People often do this incorrectly by stressing too much on the neck because of pulling on it with the hands.
- Now, stabilize the low back. This can be done by tightening the muscles in the abdomen. Slowly curl towards the front and up using your abdominal muscles only. There should be no bending at the waist. Maintain your abdominal muscles firm for the whole time to stabilize the low back. Stay focus on that spot on the ceiling to prevent neck pain as a result of stress.
- At the top position your shoulder blades should only be between 4-8 inches off the ground. You don’t have to go any further. Pause at this top position. This entire movement should be performed slowly and take about 2 seconds to do. Pause at the top position for 1-2 seconds to ensure full contraction of the abdominal muscles.
- Slowly return to the starting position and keep your abs contracted.
Doing a hundred of these lower ab crunches is not the key here. Doing two to three sets of 15 to 20 of these at a slow and deliberate pace with good form is what is recommended for maximum benefits and minimum risk of injury.
Abdominal exercises in pool
Another good exercise for a sexy flat tummy is swimming. Swimming is a good abdominal exercise in pool to work and tighten lower stomach muscles and flatten out the tummy since water offers greater resistance than air. In spite of the greater resistance water has than air, aquasizing is low-impact, meaning less strain on joints.
Try out these abdominal exercises in pool whenever you have the chance. Remember, consult your doctor before beginning a new workout routine, and always warm up properly to prevent injury.
- The first set of swimming exercises for sexy flat tummy to try is called the jump and dig. There are two moves in this set, one for the upper body and one for the lower body. The former is great for your obliques, and the latter works on your abdominals.
- To start, stand in water that is between your belly button and chest. To work the lower body (including your abdominals), put your feet a wide distance apart, then jump so your knees come up to the surface of the water and back down. Picture a frog as you do it; this will help you get the form right.
- Next in this set of abdominal exercises in pool is to work the upper body, begin by making a scoop with both hands at the surface of the water. Bring your hand scoop below the surface, then scoop up and to one side.
- Alternate sides to work the obliques on both sides. Start by doing the two moves separately for three minutes each.
- Once you have mastered the form, do them at the same time to exercise both sets of stomach muscles at once.
Yoga for sexy flat tummy
Lastly, lose fat is easy achieved by the presently popular Yoga exercise for about an hour a day. The beauty of the exercise is that while it reduces the fat by consumption of calories it keeps the body and mind cool and healthy. Walk into any good yoga training center and reap the benefits. But never attempt to do the same from self study books that may surely land you in trouble.
The healthy way to get rid of belly fat comes hand in hand with regular exercise. The type of exercise you should choose - whether lower ab crunches, abdominal exercises in pool, yoga or other tummy flattening exercises - depends on a number of factors such as your interest, the extra pound to shed out and the time at your disposal. You also need a proper diet plan, self-discipline and dedication to get that sexy flat tummy. Keep in mind that like with all things, it will take time to get the desired results and you must stick to whatever program you are comfortable with until you have the stomach you want.
Lastly, navigate around this blog to find more tips on how to lose weight fast, free, easy and effectively.